Choreographer Barbara Berti and her team are looking for a production manager with
- Intuitive and creative skills!
- Works experience in the field of production management
- With strength in networking
- Established in the international contemporary dance/performance scene
- Fluently in English and German
- Based in Berlin
- Planning a production schedule for a dance production / a dance project
- Implementing and controlling the production schedule
- Determining and managing together the human and material resources required
- Making decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification during the dance production process
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and coordination between the team of the production
- Estimating production costs
- Presence requested in some residencies and rehearsals during the process of the production
- Steering our touring activities, finding new opportunities, for future spaces.
This call refers to one of the two production/projects that Berti is working on. The work is paid and is not full-time work. If you are interested in this role please send us your CV and portfolio: info.barbarabertinoSpam@gmail.com